Monday, October 8, 2007

Miao Xin Vegetarian Stall (妙馨素食)

Have been eating from this stall since I was young. My sisters adore the laska which is only available on weekends. So i took a picture of it when my mum brought for me yesterday.
Laksa $2

Grade: 3.5/5

Am I making you hungry Loonie tart? I wouldnt say that this is the best laksa available. However, it just seem to have some kind of charm (感情/习惯maybe) as we have been eating from the stall for more than a decade. The auntie at the stall is quite nice as she gives quite a generous serving if you pack home. And at 2 bucks? Thats a rare find these days. Other than laksa, the normal food it is selling is the mixed vegetables and rice or you may want to opt for dried noodles.
Location: Blk 531 Bedok North Street 3 (Coffee Shop)
Opening Hours: 6.30am - 1.30pm

No comments: