Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Veggie Stall @ Blk 216 Bedok

Apologies for the late updates! I am trying very hard to collate all the pictures to blog for the month. Anyway, as I was away, and coping with my new work, I didn't realise that my blog has been stagnant for 1 month! Sorry about it. Much to my surprise, my visitor count has gone past 10k! Thank you soo much people! I will try to update as much as possible, now that I've relocated.
This veggie stall which I am going to talk about locates at Blk 216 in Bedok. However, the sad thing is, the stall will only reopen end of the year as I just found out that the whole hawker centre is under renovation, and will only reopen by end of the year. Nonetheless, Im sure you will go there for the good porridge next time.

Ginko Nut Brown Rice Porridge $2.50

Picture taken from yebber**

This porridge consists of a generous serving of ginko nuts, red dates, peanuts, sweet corn, vegetarian ham and fresh mushroom, making it taste heavenly. I like it as there are a lot of ginko nuts, which are expensive in the market. Hence, $2.50 is definitely a good buy!

Location: Bedok North Stall 344
Opening Hours: 7am - 2pm

2 comments:

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Keep up your excellent work, keep posting :)

It is so encouraging to see so many yummy vegetarian food around. You know, many places you mentioned I am not even aware of their existing.

Hope all the Veg eateries are listed in a Vegetarian Food Directory or VSS Food Outlet List. So, it is so much easier for people who want vegetarian food to look for them.

Cheers :)

missveg said...

Thanks crystal! I have more coming up!