Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Onn Vegetarian (安顺) @ Boon Keng

I have been to Onn previously, but didnt snap any pictures then.
Anyway, decided to visit again and Onn is still up to your yummy lunch standards!

The Stall Front

Operated by 2 chefs, they offer different specials of the day.

I was there with my colleague and we decided to try out the Burdock & Minced Meat Rice and Wanton Minced Meat Noodles.
Burdock & Minced Meat Rice
Can't recall the price of the food, but its your usual $3-5 fare. Im surprised that the rice served is just brown rice! The Minced Meat and Black fungus was really yummy and not too salty. Blended in perfect with the rice.


 Wanton Ba Chor Noodles
I didnt try this but my colleague who did said the wontons was sooo good that she didnt even offer me a bite! Ms veg would definitely be back for this as well as the double boiled soups!

Location: 
Block 5 Upper Boon Keng #01-01 G5 Food House (Beside Fairprice)
Opening Hours: Look at their FB for more info. Sometimes they operate just half days.
https://www.facebook.com/onnvegetarian/?fref=ts

No comments: